There have been rumors that we have closed. They are not true!! There are other courses in Clark County that have closed though and we, along with all of you, are saddened to see them go. We are still here and taking pride in running a beautiful golf course that has been here for over 54 years.
We are open Wednesday through Sunday from 9:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. For Monday and Tuesday we will be closed to general play. Tuesday will be available for large, prearranged groups. Please contact us if you would like to organize a group for Tuesday. Come March 1st, we will begin accepting tee times for the coming season.
Stay safe and we hope to see you soon.
Kathy and Mark Hart
Rules of the Course:
1) Starting March 1st, we will be accepting tee times. Especially during our busiest times, tee times will be required
2) Walk-in golfers will be accommodated as we are able. However groups with tee times will be given priority.
3) Children younger that 8 years old are not allowed on the course. Children 8 and 9 years of age are allowed only if they are golfing and we have gone over basic safety rules with them.
4) Groups of up to four are allowed.
5) Check in at the front door of the club house. Drinks, golf balls, and other merchandise can be purchased at check in.
6) There will be no rental clubs, but sanitized pull carts will be available for rent.