Corona Virus Prevention Golf Safety Rules:
The following changes have been put in place to comply with Washington State requirements and are necessary to ensure safety:
1) Tee times will no longer be required through the winter. We will be operating on a first come first serve basis.
2) Groups of up to four are allowed.
3) Social distancing will be required at all times.
4) Masks will be required around the clubhouse area.
5) Check in at the front door of the club house. Drinks, golf balls, and other merchandise can be purchased at check in.
6) There will be no rental clubs, but sanitized pull carts will be available for rent.
7) Garbage cans have been removed from the course. A garbage can will be available at the clubhouse.
8) All benches, ball washers, and sand rakes have been removed.
9) Touching the flag sticks will be prohibited.
10) We will have a portable restroom available.