There have been rumors that we have closed. They are not true!! There are other courses in Clark County that have closed though and we, along with all of you, are saddened to see them go. We are still here and taking pride in running a beautiful golf course that has been here for over 54 years.
We are open from 9:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., 7 days a week, unless we are experiencing extreme weather conditions, like frost, snow, ice, and super bad storms. We will be closed Thanksgiving, Christmas day, and maybe one other (to be announced), so we can celebrate the holidays with our families.
Stay safe and we hope to see you soon.
Kathy and Mark Hart
Corona Virus Prevention Golf Safety Rules:
The following changes have been put in place to comply with Washington State requirements and are necessary to ensure safety:
1) Tee times will not be required through the winter. We will be requiring tee times again starting next spring.
2) Groups of up to four are allowed.
3) Social distancing will be required at all times.
4) Masks will be required around the clubhouse area.
5) Check in at the front door of the club house. Drinks, golf balls, and other merchandise can be purchased at check in.
6) There will be no rental clubs, but sanitized pull carts will be available for rent.
7) Touching the flag sticks will be prohibited.